POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POVGUI : Re: POVGUI Server Time
2 Jun 2024 02:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVGUI
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 1 Aug 2001 22:04:33
Message: <3B68B566.88C13665@aol.com>
Dennis Milller wrote:

> >Sounds interesting; I'll check it out.
> >Any chance it will work with isosurfaces?

Yeah, the views are the result of a glorified camera switch. Solid objects
show up just fine. The wireframes only exist for sphere, cone, cylinder, box
and torus, but you don't have to use them. The whole idea came out of a
conversation on the AOL forum where we were saying wouldn't it be cool if
you had a Moray emulator inside POV 3.1, and this wacky idea was born. If
anyone knows how to rotate the camera proxy object to face the look at, it
would be much appreciated.